Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Finally Settled.

 Yes, we are feeling settled. And is it ever a wonderful feeling!?! We were mostly done unpacking for a few days now...but last night we sorted through a few "leftover" things, and hauled out the last box. I still have a picture to hang and I sign to move...the baby room is not yet complete..I'm kind of thinking I will wait to finish decorating in there until the littlest member of the family makes his/her appearance.

Anyway, for now, things are where they will be for a while, and I feel like I can relax a little, and work on some of those projects that are calling my name before sweet bebe arrives. Time is really flying by, and it will be here before we know it. 

Why don't we start out with a few of this little Charmer that knows just how to melt mama's heart. 


Wanna kiss, anyone? 


Mmm...that quinoa salad is just soo good..and that spoon too fun to let sit. Yes, I think I will just go ahead and enjoy some before it actually makes it to the table. 


He's such a great helper already!


Welcome to our home..it's tiny, it's not perfect..but it's cozy, and everything has a place, and we are happy. So happy to be settled in.



















Like I said...we are still waiting for the "perfect thing" for a few places, but I don't mind...So glad we don't have to be perfect, or have everything perfect. 


 







I guess that's it for now. No outside pictures...but that will happen later. I hope, anyway. :) I'm trying to learn not to make any rash promises, that I might not be able to keep. 

I hope you enjoyed the little peek into our home and lives. Please, please feel free to come visit us!
 The coffee will be ready in just a few minutes. 

Blessings on your night....

6 comments:

  1. You do so good at making a house a home! Beautiful!....and would love a cup of coffee with you this afternoon while our littles nap. :) Love you sister! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenna.. And know that you are always welcome to my house for coffee and a chat while the littles nap... or even if they don't. They can always play in the great outdoors. Miss you!

      Delete
  2. ohhhh I want to come visit you so bad! maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeessss! Yes, I hope hope hope you can come visit us someday. After all, you don't want to miss out snuggling the next small bebe when only a few days old, do you? I miss you, friend!

      Delete
  3. ahhh.....that was sooo nice. :) Thanx for giving me a walk thru. Love what you did to your bed!!! Love the way you decorate, very homey!. And you so need to listen to the song...not sure of the title, but has the line "she's got 9 fancy pillows on her bed." Google it, thot of it when I saw the bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesa.. I will have to check the song out. :)

      Delete