Wednesday, December 24, 2014

4 Months.. A Happy December.. and A Merry Christmas!

 A 4-month-old in my house again. How is it that the time can go so terribly FAST! I took these on the 10th (the day he "turned" 4 months) with every intention of posting them in the next day or two. Weelll...you could say those days kinda stretched into a few weeks.. Oh well. It doesn't change the fact that this darling child is growing sweeter, and more chubby/squishy with every passing day. Those darling blue eyes, that twinkle and sparkle with mischief, positively melt this heart of mine.
The child absolutely LOVEs his bath time, and is learning what waving his arms and kicking does.
#1. Makes the big brother giggle
#2. makes water fly everywhere, which, trust me, is a great thrill!


Lights. They are my new best friend when it comes to taking pictures. I might just add them to every photo-shoot from now on. I mean seriously...they are SO entertaining! :) 
And the pudgy little fingers... uhhh.. mommy-life is so rewarding in SO many ways. 


Dear child..how I love your frizzy/fuzzy curly baby hair. 





                            

Oh dear Jesus..how can I be so Blessed? How can these jewels be OURS? 

                            



Mommy-life is certainly not without it's trials though... we won't tell you how long it took me to get the big brother to get down there beside Hudson... how many tears we had to wipe, and stories we promised to read. I think he lasted down there for a total of 20 seconds. With a camera that takes 10 seconds to actually take the photo, once the shutter button is pressed.. it's trying. ALL I want is a few little photos of my boys at Christmas time!  I'm trying to figure out how to get pics, and not provoke the eldest to small anger fits... how much do you force it, just for what I want? And yet, he needs to learn to do what I say...but... and that can be taken to so many different area's of life. Kenden is really developing his own little attitude, that makes me want to pull out my hair and cry. Yet, I love to see it, and I know that he just needs some direction, as to where to go with it. So, I pray and pray, and hope, and as for wisdom  to know how to channel that.


Real boys love bacon! :)


His favourite Sunday night routine... helping daddy make "pop-pop". (popcorn.)  







Some beautiful Winter scenes out my window. LOVE Winter in the North.  
We are all getting excited about having a Christmas up here. Graham will be off work in a few hours (yay) and the boys and I are starting on the evenings snacks and supper. 
Wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas...!
May you experience HIS peace and JOY and love, as you reflect on the reason for the season. And, may we never forget what He gave up, to come to earth to save us...on the First Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment